Focus Your Limited Study Time
Our FREE Frequency Chart includes:
- Breakdowns of how often each subject area has appeared on the Uniform Bar Exam/Multistate Essay Exam (UBE/MEE) essays in the past 56 examinations.
- Frequency analysis of 495 rules tested on UBE/MEE Essays in the last 56 examinations, covering 3400 essay questions.
- Packaged in one convenient, 100% free download.
There is no catch. You have nothing to lose by downloading our frequency analysis chart and streamlining your bar exam study.
Download it right now to start studying smarter immediately.
Study Smarter. Pass The Bar.
By using the SmartBarPrep Essay Frequency Analysis, you can prioritize and study the rules of law that matter most to the bar examiners, gaining a significant advantage over other bar exam takers.
The Uniform Bar Exam/Multistate Essay Exam is one of the hardest bar exams in the country. But, you can ace it by understanding that the bar examiners consistently test the same material over and over again. Here is a chart that shows just how often rules are repeated:
- July 2021 74.1% 74.1%
- February 2021 96.0% 96.0%
- October 2020 82.4% 82.4%
- September 2020 86.2% 86.2%
- July 2020 72.4% 72.4%
- February 2020 78.5% 78.5%
- July 2019 72.0% 72.0%
- February 2019 92.3% 92.3%
- July 2018 75.0% 75.0%
- February 2018 81.8% 81.8%
- July 2017 93.9% 93.9%
- February 2017 92.0% 92.0%
- July 2016 (86.5%*) 64.8% 64.8%
- February 2016 96.9% 96.9%
- July 2015 70% 70%
- February 2015 72.7% 72.7%
- July 2014 72.7% 72.7%
*86.5% of the rules tested on the July 2016 MEE were contained in the July 2016 SmartBarPrep Essay Prep Outline, as the outline contains additional rules for the six traditional MBE subjects (Contracts, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law & Procedure, Evidence, Real Property, and Torts) since these subjects have only been tested on the essays since July 2007!
Because many topics are repeated from old exams, every person taking the bar exam would benefit from reading and analyzing all past exams as part of their study regimen. These past exams give you an unparalleled perspective of what types of rules the bar examiners test and how often they have shown up in the past.
As anyone who has taken the UBE/MEE knows, there is simply not enough time to review and analyze every past exam or every topic that you might be tested on, especially while also having time to study for the MBE and MPT sections.
You have a limited amount of study time, and we help you study smarter with our 100% free SmartBarPrep Essay Frequency Chart.
Don’t wait. Start studying smarter today.
TAKE A LOOK AT THESE ACTUAL SNAPSHOTS
FROM THE MEE FREQUENCY CHART: